Sunday 8 July 2012

I am a changed woman.

So, I've just got back from a day trip to London with work, and let me tell you, I am a changed woman. This afternoon I ended up make-up shopping in Selfridges with some girls at a place called IllaMasqua. If you have never heard of this place (I hadn't) look at the website. Seriously, this place does make-up in shades that shouldn't be allowed, much less that a helpless tour guide should be forced to try on. The blue lipstick really was an experience that I never, ever want to repeat.

As a result of all this horrific girlyness my inner nerd was rocking backwards and forwards in a foetal position in the corner of my mind. It's ok though, because I remembered a gif that is the perfect way to get my nerd to emerge from the dark dark place she is currently in:

The only man in the world with hot collar bones.
Anyway, my infatuation with the glorious yummyness that is Benedict Cumberbatch aside (I can't take my eyes off it), I have succeeded in coaxing my inner nerd into helping me write another blog entry. On the way back from London, I fell asleep on the coach, and was awkwardly awoken by my colleagues in a scene that somewhat resembles this:

It required a pokéflute. It was really awkward.
Ok, maybe I didn't transform into 460kg monster, but I was completely out for the count. This is my excuse as to why I haven't done a new drawing for today - I'm afraid you are going to have to put up with one that's already up on my deviantart:

Oddish, Gloom and Vileplume



I have to say, Vileplume was one of my favourite pokémon when I was younger but I had serious moral issues with the whole stone forced evolution. I mean, it's like saying your pokémon isn't good enough for you. Ash never did it and part of me kind of agrees....oh the moral questions raised by pokémon!

Adios Pokéfans!

What I'm listening to: Kyary Pamyu Pamyu, particularly this. Watch it. And then watch it again. Continue ad infinitum.

No comments:

Post a Comment