Tuesday 18 September 2012

It is most definitely still Monday...

....That was a good start. So, I may have forgotten to update yesterday. I had the drawing ready and everything, and then I forgot! D'oh! And then the scanner wouldn't work this morning because it wasn't on the new Wi-Fi network, so this post is just generally a fail.

My bad....





Anyway, I hope you can forgive me Internet. I was having a bad day. My super-special-awesome exam induced RSI is playing up again, and as such I have only a line drawing to offer you this time around.


Everyone's favourite attention seeking brat of a Pokémon.

Yes I am aware that Wigglytuff looks frikin' possessed. Moving right along. I can't be the only one who remembers Jigglypuff's starring role as the standard comedy fall back in the TV show?

This is my mad face.
Ah, Jigglypuff, your artistic skills with a sharpie are without rival. Battle skills? Not so much. Why can't I get rid of you in Pokémon conquest? You are so annoyingly useless. And taking up a slot in my team. I have to drag you everywhere around with me, and frankly, We Are Not Amused.

Short and sweet today chums, but fear not I will remember when Thursday is and be back here. Pinky Swear.

Adios Pokéfans!

What I'm Listening To: A random selection of Nicki Minaj's atrocious music. Before you judge me, I like to listen to this when I'm feeling crap because it reminds me that it could be worse. I can still speak in full sentences that make sense. Someone, please, tell me what the hell a "hoop-de-hoop" is. Actually, on second thoughts, I don't want to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment