Friday 21 September 2012

Being on holiday messes with my internal calender...

Take it away Rebecca:






Oh, expletives.

It's FRIDAY?!?!

  All I have to say is thank you to the friend that pointed out to me that it was Friday and I had not updated. Because I was about halfway through a post about how I was so good for updating on time. Yes folks, I have managed to reach 3 in the afternoon believing that it was Thursday, when it is in fact Friday. That is it, I am setting reminders in my phone! Because clearly I can't be trusted to keep track of the days.


Sorry, Pikachu.
I WILL REMEMBER NEXT TIME. I SWEAR. Actually, that's a lie, as I'm not going to be in the country (and therefore lacking Internet access) for my next update day, but I WILL REMEMBER THE TIME AFTER THAT.

In other news, on this day, which is definitely not a Thursday I have finally preordered Black 2. Bring it on - I care not that it will be the new university term. I'll be too busy going on a Pokémon adventure.

Today's post is a quick one just to show you a cool thing I found when I was at Alcon:

Pokémon Lollipop!

It's the coolest Dib Dab ever. And not just with sherbet. It's friking popping candy. I've actually discovered that Japanese popping candy is way way superior to it's abysmal English counterpart. Anyways, this is what the lollipop looks like:


There's something not quite right about this...
 Yeah, not sure it's such a great idea anymore. There's just something a little off about Pikachu being so thrilled at the prospect of imminent consumption. But it did taste delectable anyway.

Ok, so for clarification, no update Monday, BUT DEFINITELY ON THURSDAY.

Adios Pokéfans!

What I'm listening to: The sound of my own stupidity (it sounds a lot like The Script's new album)


No comments:

Post a Comment