Monday 1 October 2012

I forgot an important cable...

And it means that I can't make my scanner work :'( However, I found a replacement for 97p so hopefully next post I should be able to scan rather than taking  a crappy photo. Anyway, for now we have to deal with a cruddy photo which is this:

Nurse Joy & Chansey
I figured that Chansey on her (because Chansey is always a she, hence the egg) own would be a bit too easy, so I thought I would do Nurse Joy from the TV series with her. However when I googled Nurse Joy I discovered this:

This is CLEARLY not NURSE JOY
Oh my god Pokémon Best Wishes what have you done?! You can't just go changing the character design willy-nilly all over the place. Even though I know that's exactly what you did with Ash. Anyways, I digress. You can't mess with it! You are ruining my childhood. Change is most definitely not allowed.

I'm planning on colouring this at some point, but it will probably on go on my deviantart (which is mopsy747, if you have any interest at all).

Short but sweet tonight,
Adios Pokéfans!

What I'm Listening to: Assorted Hatsune Miku :)

No comments:

Post a Comment