Friday 29 June 2012

Explanation and Eeveelutions

So, it seems that blogging is the new cool thing to do. And, as some of you may know, a while back I was issued an unintentional challenge that has resulted in me trying to draw all of the original 151 Pokémon. I have therefore decided to combine the two, and thus A Pokémon A Day was born. I will be posting my drawings and reminiscing about six year old mes experience of playing Pokémon.

I thought I would start with the Gen I Eeveelutions because this is the drawing I've done that I'm most proud of so far.

Apart from choosing a starter (which was a problem the first time around, but not at all after I realised that the only option was Charmander), I think this was the most difficult decision of the entire game for six year old me. What with there being only one in the entire game, and this being before the Internet and before I had any friends, choosing the final form of my Eevee was like choosing my favourite carboxylic acid derivative (that is to say, nigh on impossible). I will admit that it took me a ridiculous amount of time to realise that this Pokémon was not going to evolve of its own accord (as you will learn, six year old me was a bit of an idiot).

However, most of you will I'm sure be thrilled to know that I chose Vaporeon.

Because it was blue.

And blue was my favourite colour.

Told you I wasn't an intelligent six year old.

No comments:

Post a Comment